Abrasive Blaster / Industrial Painters - Roma QLD - Toowoomba & Darling Downs
|Position Title:||Abrasive Blaster / Industrial Painters - Roma QLD|
|State/City:||Toowoomba & Darling Downs|
|Area of the position:||General Jobs|
Ottoway Engineering Pty Ltd is a leader in the provision of process pipe fabrication and installation involving all aspects of project delivery from project management, design, engineering, procurement, pipe spooling and specialist steel fabrication manufacture, installation commissioning and maintenance.
Operating across a diverse range of industry sectors including mining, oil & gas, water and defence, we enjoy an enviable reputation of excellence in safety, quality and customer service which has formed the foundation of our work for over a decade.
Ottoway Engineering is seeking Abrasive Blaster / Industrial Painters to become part of a dynamic team of staff. Reporting to the Project & Construction Manager, the successful candidates will have experience working on large construction sites on a rotational roster basis.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- The movement of fabricated steel components;
- Blasting steel components and fabrications to required profile;
- Carrying out Metalising;
- Painting Steel Structures and components to required thickness;
- Mixing paint and carrying out supportive duties;
- General housekeeping duties;
- Working in accordance with both Quality & Safety Standards.
- Be highly organised and motivated;
- Experienced in a similar role;
- Flexibility to work overtime (when/if required);
- Forklift/Crane Licence (not required, but would be preferable).
Emailed applications in confidence to:
quoting reference no. OE1050
Ottoway Engineering Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of E&A Limited, and equal opportunity employer. www.ealimited.com.au