Accommodation Village Chefs - Curtis Island - Gladstone & Central QLD
|Position Title:||Accommodation Village Chefs - Curtis Island|
|State/City:||Gladstone & Central QLD|
|Area of the position:||Hotel Industry / Gastronomy|
- Fantastic career opportunities within the world's largest catering company.
- All meals and accommodation provided.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
From oil rigs to goldmines and everything in between; we deliver hospitality services in some of Australia's most beautiful but least hospitable locations. We thrive on the challenge of getting the seemingly impossible done... and doing it safely!
Your can-do attitude, safety focus and passion for great food and service will be rewarded with excellent benefits and conditions. A variety of work locations and rosters are just the beginning. Talented and motivated team members can expect their careers to flourish with ESS, one of the world's most recognised remote support services brands.
Join the gas projects with us on Curtis Island, near Gladstone, with a 21 days on 7 days off roster.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group PLC, is currently seeking Qualified Chefs to join our brand new accommodation and recreational facilities based on Curtis island.
As a valued member of the Compass Group team you will receive:
- Industry leading training and development
- Supportive team environments
- Brand new kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned accommodation with ensuite, direct dial in room telephone, TV and all meals provided while on site
- Various recreational facilities on site including pools and gym's with personal trainers
What we are looking for:
- The ability to hit the ground running and adapt to our expanding sites
- Construction White card (essential)
- At least 2 years post trade experience (essential)
- Bulk Catering / Buffet experience for 400+ people (essential)
- Attention to detail and time management is a must.
Operating on rotating rosters your responsibilities will include preparing Breakfast and Crib Lunch or Dinner and Desserts for in excess of 500 people. Within your brigade you will offer guidance and support to where needed and ensure all OH & S compliance is achieved.
As apart of the Compass Group recruitment process you may be asked to attended an Information Session, Interview and pre-employment medical.
So if you have what it takes and are looking for a new and challenging opportunity apply now!
2011 Award Winner - Restaurant & Catering Australia National Award for Excellence - Environmental Sustainability
2011 Award Winner - NSCA National Safety Award of Excellence - Best Implementation of a Specific OHS Management System